Perfect Piña Colada Recipe
The best drink to have during the summer is a Piña colada! you no longer have to wait at a restaurant for your cold refreshing drink you can totally make it at home!
Here is my signature recipe for a delightful summer drink, enjoy
*** ingredients below will be enough to fill up one blender***
1. Coconut rum (Malibu or Bacardi), or regular rum although the flavored rum will taste better ( amount depends on how strong you want the drink, I usually put around 2-3 shots)
2. you absolutely need COCONUT CREAM! use 1 can (my fav brand is coco Lopez, although it is not on the picture below it is my top pic)
3. Pineapple juice is a must! my favorite brand is from DOLE, I usually eye ball it but you can pour inside a regular sized blender around 2 cups
4. lots of ice!! you want the consistency to be kinda thick depending on your personal taste
5. Blend it all together and you got yourself a wonderful concoction, cheers!
PS: you can find adorable coconut cups and straws at the dollar tree for $1 each
drink supply total around: $16-20 and it will be enough to make 2 rounds for about 6-8 drinks