I keep leaving, but I always come back
I have not blogged in a LOOONGG TIME! I'll explain why.....
To be honest, I have not had any motivation. I've had a stressful couple of months dealing with work and my personal life. I have not dedicated any time into blogging, I've been consumed by stress and negativity. But now that I can breathe again, I want to keep doing what used to drive me. It's okay to take a break from things, sometimes it's what you really need to keep going.
It's hard to feel passionate about anything in life when your head is somewhere else. But one advice I can give anyone who is going through this is: EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY. You might have the worst 2 months, but it can lead to the best outcome. We all need to keep pushing forward, even when we feel like we're running in place. KEEP GOING!
Blogging is very time consuming, but I want to dedicate 1 day out of the month for this. This is like my personal diary where I can share my thoughts and hopefully connect with you guys.
Here I'll leave a list of what I want to do with my blog:
- Keep blogging!
- Completely change the layout of this blog
- Collaborate with more bloggers like I used to do in the beginning ( message me )
- Discover more places to share with you guys
- Make more "free places to visit" lists
- Make more thrifting posts
LET'S CATCH UP:
What have I been up to?
- I made 3 months working for Miami Fashion Week
- I cut my hair! I get bored of my hair like every other month lol
- I started using my long board to get to work since I don't park in the same building
- I've lost some weight, I think it has to do with all the stress I've been under
- I had a clothing swap bloggers meet-up last month (planning on another one)
- I am going to take my first kick boxing class! I am so excited to kick some butt >.<
I also would love to help more people who would like to start their own blogs, I am definitely not a professional but I can give some tips and advice. If you're interested in this please contact me through my email or DM on Instagram.
Maybe I can do a small workshop with a couple of people. Just for fun!
Stay tuned! I want to start posting more often :)
If you want to collab please let me know!!!!