Alright, so Spring doesn't officially start until March 20th but we're in Miami! It already feels like Spring/Summer. I am sharing with you guys some unique/fun activities you can do in South Florida. It's always exciting to do something new, something you probably didn't even know was going on, but that's why I am here. From exploring a Japanese garden, to attending a Flamenco Festival! This guide has it all.
Make sure to let me know which activity you attend! and if you have any ideas please share them with me :)
Spring Activities in Miami
1. Burrs Berry Farm:
12741 SW 216th St, Miami, FL 33170
What to do?
- Strawberry picking
- Sunflower field/ picking
- Hay ride for kids
- Tomato picking
- Fruity shakes (the key lime flavor was the bomb!)
2. St. Patrick's day BLOCK PARTY @City Place:
what will be there?
- Irish rock bands
- Live music
- Performers and more!
3. Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (not quite in Miami but not too far! lol)
4000 Morikami Park Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33446
What to do?
- explore the beautiful Japanese gardens
- experience a traditional Japanese tea ceremony
- on going exhibitions of different artists
4. Flamenco Festival Miami 2019 | March 13 - 17
5. Deering Seafood Festival
6. "Friends! The Musical Parody" (groupon)
7. MIAMI BEACH PRIDE: APRIL 1 - 7
Parade: Starting at 12pm on April 7, 2019
8. Soflo cake and candy expo
starting at $25
Will be adding more.....